- Organization and prioritization of the organization's purchasing activities
- Comparison of different offers regarding price and value
- Contacting suppliers for negotiations and contract managements
- Determination of quantity and timing of the deliveries
- Monitoring and updating purchase orders as well as tracking of the costs and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements
- Preparation of forecasts on changes in the market or price as well as on their own demands.
- Degree in business, accounting, supply chain, logistics, or any other related field
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Well-developed negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to make good decisions and think strategically
- Ability to analyze data from tables and figures and recognize connections.