IT Project Manager is a senior professional position responsible for organizing, implementing and overseeing IT projects in accordance with the project Terms of Reference plan and other specific requirements.
- Manage various projects assigned by the management of the Company;
- Create and execute projects in compliance with PMBOK® Guide and Standards;
- Communicate project plans with Client's project managers, local team leads and developers;
- Supervise the timely delivery of the project tasks;
- Identify resources needed and assign individual tasks via JIRA issue tracking and code integration planning and management system;
- Manage daily operational issues of the projects;
- Act as a liaison between the programming team and clients;
- Develop, manage and supervise QA tests.
- University degree in Management (technical background is required);
- Experience in managing projects with a $100K and higher annual budget;
- Experience in managing agile software projects in JIRA environment;
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Experience in donor-funded project management is an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral English language skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people at a time.
About VXSoft LLC
VXSoft LLC is an Ireland-based company representing programmers with long standing experience in e-Governance. The Company has a representative office in Yerevan and outsources a major part of its software development work to the local team in Armenia. T