- coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects;
- ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- meet with project owner to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- develop project scopes, objectives and ensuring technical feasibility;
- delegate project tasks based on team members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- report and escalate to management as needed;
- perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- use and continually develop leadership skills
Responsibilities and accountabilities of the role:
- collaborate with different teams for achieving goals more easily;
- be ready to give and take constructive feedback;
- stay up to date on emerging technologies․
- working experience in project management
- minimal technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies IS A MUST
- excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Renderforest, which supports Wildek, is online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 2,5 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. The Company currently has 30 team members.