We believe that the success in an organization is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people.
At Synergy, we have proven record of dedication, professionalism and endless support of our employees. Friendly and warm environment, dynamic workstyle, innovative approach, learning opportunities, cutting-edge technologies and encouraged initiatives really do matter.
Join Synergy International Systems where the opportunities build a stronger career.
- Communicate with clients for establishing business rules and system requirements in the initial stages of the project;
- Travel abroad to conduct needs assessment and training for Synergy’s worldwide clients;
- Create, manage and update project related documentation, including project requirements documentation, system prototypes, project plans, and resource requirements.
- Co-ordinate diverse and simultaneous activities by using effective planning, organization and time management skills;
- Work closely with qualified technical team consisting of Software Developers, Database Developers, QA Engineers, Designers and Technical Writers, to manage successful implementation of the project.
- Strong IT and analytical background;
- Hands on experience with project management and software development;
- Experience in designing, developing or managing applications;
- Ability to conduct feasibility studies and needs assessments in IT applications;
- Ability to produce analytical reports, communicate with clients;
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, UML diagrams;
- Knowledge of HTML/XML as well as Java, .Net platforms, MS SQL, My SQL and Oracle as databases is desirable;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English. Advanced level of French is highly desirable.
About Synergy International Systems Inc.
Synergy Armenia is a fast growing IT company specializing in monitoring and evaluation, aid coordination, court case management systems bolstering rule of law and judicial reform, public financial management, disaster relief and reconstruction, education