- Support the SDRs and Account Executives, responsible for the efficient operation of the department;
- Processing of incoming requests from Leads, coordination with the appropriate Regional Manager;
- CRM data entry and maintenance;
- Business correspondence, email campaign;
- Working to maintain the CRM calendar ensures this aligns with CRM KPIs.
- Ensure SDRs have the latest technical updates;
- Produce regular weekly and monthly performance reporting, identifying any trends, as well as risks and opportunities;
- Assists SDRs with quotes for customers.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a CRM Assistant or Sales Assistant in IT;
- Experience using a CRM system;
- An understanding of customer segmentation for CRM activity;
- Strong attention to detail & creative flair;
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure;
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Health Insurance;
- Sponsored Gym;
- "Work From Home" Days;
- Bonus Payments;
- Individual PDP (Personal Development Planning);
- English courses;
- Technical trainings and wide library of books and courses;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities.
WHAT's FOR FUN :
- In house and outdoors team activities;
- And more to come soon.