- Ensure network, System, and software security like Network Security Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, and Endpoint Protection
- Support security systems like SIEM, PAM, 2FA, etc.
- Ensure the appropriate controls are fed into all business projects
- Perform/Support penetration tests to find any flaws
- Collaborate with the IT Operations Department to improve security
- Document any security breaches and assess their damage
- Support and Consultancy on software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Review System/network Configuration
- Understanding of the GDPR, ISO 27001, ISO 27002.
- IT Security Officer Candidate must have implemented and/or administered enterprise-class industry-standard security systems
- IT Security Officer candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field of study and/or experience in one or more of the areas of cybersecurity, information security
- Understanding and interest in IT security principles, techniques, and technologies.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills