Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 9,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
Evolution Armenia is now pleased to announce vacancy for the position of the IT Support Engineer.
- First/Second line IT support for company internal users and contractors;
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting user laptops, workstations, printers, mobile devices and other office IT equipment;
- Configuring, administering and updating Windows, MAC, Linux operating systems on user devices;
- Managing user device environment using user device management tools;
- Creating and managing user accounts in Okta, AD, Azure AD, o365 and other systems;
- Physical network related tasks (patching, device installation, ports assignment);
- Server and network equipment installation and maintenance, cable patching in data centers and server rooms;
- Keeping inventory of IT purchases and assets - creating/updating inventory records, assigning equipment to users, auditing inventory, performing decommissioning;
- Working closely with the facility and security teams to resolve security issues;
- Constant development and improvements of local IT infrastructure;
- Performing other job-related duties assigned by Manager.
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education;
- At least 2 years experience in supporting user IT devices hardware and software;
- Certification on IT systems administration/support preferred;
- Intermediate communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Fundamental IT skills – hardware, OS, applications, networking, security;
- Experience using and managing workstations in heterogeneous environment, remote management services, filesharing, collaboration, e-mail and directory services;
- Fundamental knowledge of IT procedures and security principles;
- Enterprise employment experience preferred;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary;
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines.