- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners;
- Monitor and maintaincomputer systems and networks;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Manage network technology tools (WIFI, ping, netstat tracert, ipconfig, dns, dhcp)
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Provide technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone);
- Set up accounts snd workstations for new users;
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary;
- Test new technology;
- Coordinate the work of IT colleagues, give guidance and train more junior staff.
- Other job related tasks.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields,
- 1+ years of related IT support experience;
- Strong knowledge of English is a MUST, good knowledge of Russian and Armenian languages;
- Familiarity with desktop/laptop operating systems and software (PC, Windows, Microsoft Office, Mac/Mac OS, etc.);
- Experience in network and system troubleshooting;
- Knowledge in voip, sip tools (zoiper);
- Experience in a Windows Active Directory environment;
- Experience providing remote assistance over the phone or via email;
- An attention to detail and ability to concentrate in a busy environment;
- Ability to prioritize issues and take appropriate steps with minimal supervision.