PicsArt LLC is looking for a IT Systems & Infrastructure Specialist.
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure;
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service;
- Handle the engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software, hardware, and other network and system problems;
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments;
- Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions;
- Proactively monitor system performance and capacity planning;
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware;
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant field;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Linux Administrator;
- Experience in the networking field;
- Expert in Shell/Bash scripting, (Perl, and/or Python scripting is advantageous);
- Hands-on experience with Nginx, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, firewalls (iptables);
- In-depth knowledge of Linux: Ubuntu/Debian, CentOS, etc.;
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP(S), LDAP, SMTP, and SNMP;
- Familiarity with GCP and AWS management and concepts;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Team player and learning-oriented;
- Advanced verbal and written English communication skills.