- Responsible for full software lifecycle, design and development microservices solutions.
- Involved in application analysis, design, development, verification and validation, it is to be done as per industry guidelines and best practices.
- Design and implement changes to existing software architecture, build highly sophisticated enhancements and optimize working code.
- Build and execute unit/functional tests and plans. Review integration and regression test plans.
- Completely own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools.
- Apply knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities
- Assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to perform root cause analysis.
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions.
- Seamlessly work in a multisite, multicultural development team.
- Focus on taking actions and delivering results.
- Think systematically in a multicultural environment, to deal with different role & team members.
- Provides technical guidance and support to colleagues such as code reviews, testing, and software documentation as required.
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience, developing and delivering products and solutions in a commercial environment.
- Expertise building microservices using JAX-RS, Spring Boot, or equivalent technologies.
- Experience with Microservices architecture, development, and deployment on the AWS environment.
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of API and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Message Queue technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ), and integration pattern/frameworks.
- Demonstrated OO design skills and familiarity with GOF/J2EE design patterns. Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- Experience with RDBMS systems (MySQL, MS SQL, etc.).
- Experience with Non-RDBMS systems (Dynamo DB, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of common web protocols, networking, and systems.
- Experience with implementing continuous integration and delivery concepts (CI/CD).
About Sef International UCO LLC
The Micro Enterprise Development programme started in 1997 as a part of World Vision's sustainable development approach to create job opportunities for the poor in Armenia. To carry out a full-range of credit activities through urban and rural branches i