A unique opportunity for a Java Web Developer! Our software engineering team is building new and innovative web applications, backed by an ever-growing network of distributed services, to upset the rapidly growing Financial Advice business.
The software we develop is key in managing over $110 billion worth of investments globally but will also be used by and impact customer all around the world, from Australia to London, Dubai and Hong Kong. Our goal is to continually build on our core financial engine, while delivering a modern and dynamic web experience for our users.
Our tech team is expanding, which means as an experienced developer, you will work alongside other experienced developers to extend our core engine and main product line. You will be working across a complex and rich, yet relatively modern, financial services engine where the database tiers play a key role, and you will have opportunities to work on green-field applications as well as being able to build on and influence the ongoing direction of existing legacy systems while having plenty of opportunities to learn and improve your understanding of different technologies.
We offer a fantastic working environment in our Yerevan office and a unique opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills and further their career.
Remuneration/ Salary: Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
- Authors clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code
- Reads, understands and modifies the existing code
- Designs and implements microservices with thoughtfully defined APIs
- Provides feedback to Business Analysts on complexity and estimates of the project
- Takes ownership of designed services and platform components from conception through to delivery
- Consistently delivers on Sprint commitments & agreed upon timelines by the team
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics.
- Work with the local and global teams
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor and lead junior team members
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and