- Proper inspection of pledged jewelry, evaluation in accordance with the requirements of the Bank's internal legal acts,
- Preparation of the corresponding evaluation act on the evaluation results,
- Implementation of research of the changes and developments in the market of gold and precious stones,
- Work with delinquent clients.
- Vocational or higher education with specialization of a jeweler is desirable,
- Relevant experience in the jewelry industry,
- Knowledge of methods of evaluation and recognition criteria of gold purity, precious stones and jewelry,
- Honesty and impartiality,
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English languages will be a plus,
- Ability to attract clients,
- Communication and negotiation skills,
- Quick orientation and ability to make decisions.