- JIRA and Confluence administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
- Lead minor and major JIRA/Confluence upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling in conjunction with our JIRA hosting partner.
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
- Establish and execute data stewardship and best practices.
- Provide User Management and grant user permissions in accordance with role given by the company.
- Proficient in Project Setups, Components, JIRA Reporting, Report Filters and Dashboard creation
- Master’s or bachelor's degree in business administration
- Experience as a JIRA Administrator in the past where one has customized JIRA projects with various schemas
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills