- Responding to support requests raised through the aforementioned support Jira projects
- Working with issue reporters as necessary to help understand and resolve a given issue
- Resolving issues in a timely manner, based on issue severity
- Providing clear and concise feedback on issue progress, questions, and resolutions
- Proactively reviewing JIRA support projects for outstanding issues and taking them (the issues) forward to the eventual resolution
- Documenting and promoting best practices or common issue resolutions, so as to empower company developers to resolve their own issues and reduce the likelihood of recurring issues
- Manage advanced support and consultancy on JIRA and Confluence tooling.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Experience in working with different stakeholders/business units
- Experience in working with Jira
- Experience in using Jenkins
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- A certain level experience of troubleshooting and issue handling
- Interest and user knowledge about development tools
About Energize Global Services CJSC
Energize Global Services CJSC is a software development company that provides IT services for partners all over the world and develops its own products.