- To translate news, announcements, synopsis of programs from Armenian into Russian for news service website and internet platform submission,
- To follow the international news, select the news of interest to the audience from different Russian-language media, prepare materials and audio content in Russian,
- To translate and edit key events, reputable international press publications,
- To ensure translation accuracy, quality and compliance of style.
- Higher education in Journalism,
- At least 2 years of experience as a Journalist,
- Ability to cooperate with team,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Time management skills,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Knowledge of MS Office, as well as computer equipment and telecommunication means operating rules,
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian, knowledge of English is desirable.