We are looking for an Agile Coach to provide training, facilitation, and team and one-on-one coaching support to teams as they adjust and mature into their roles on the Agile delivery team.
- Coach agile teams in the methodology
- Integrate related methodologies within the company
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process
- Provide training to employees on the agile process
- Help teams navigate agile tools and software
- Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in
- 1+ years of experience as an Agile Coach working with multiple teams to develop the team and facilitate iterative, agile delivery of the product
- Experience with providing Agile training and team coaching to Agile delivery teams
- Experience with configuring and maintaining JIRA and Confluence projects for the Agile delivery team
- Knowledge of multiple Agile frameworks, including XP, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is an advantage
- Ability to plan for and facilitate Agile ceremonies for the team, including Daily stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, etc.