Concern-Dialog CJSC is looking for a Junior Associate to join the Debt Collection Department of its new brand “Delex”. The incumbent will be responsible for the preparation of payment orders, claims, follow-up of judicial acts in the enforcement phase, as well as perform other functions arising from the above-mentioned activities.
- Prepare and send payment orders with sum of money confiscation, applications, claims; receive and submit enforcement papers to Compulsory Enforcement Service; compile and send other legal documents by subordination;
- Collect and classify relevant documentation packages;
- Submit details to the electronic system;
- Prepare reports on services and provide them to the management;
- Implement other tasks related to debt collection.
- Bachelor's degree in Law;
- Work experience in a relevant field is desired;
- Team player;
- Action-oriented person;
- Strong communication skills;
- Computer skills (MS Word and Excel).