Exinity Group is looking for dedicated, detail oriented and commited candidates for the role of a Junior Back Office Officer.
The incumbent will report directly to the Back Office Team Lead in Armenia and Global Head of Customer Operations.
It is a full-time job, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/ week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day); shifts apply to weekends as well.
- Responsible for transactions processing;
- Monitor the correct workflow (deposit/ withdrawal process in internal systems);
- Responsible for communication and coordination with different departments;
- Responsible for customer relationship management: coordinate with clients for orders, payments and issue resolution;
- Handle customers' inquiries regarding payments;
- Prepare reports and analysis.
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or a related field;
- Fluency in English, Russian language is preferrable;
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage;
- Computer literacy; very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills;
- Ability to work comfortably in a high-pressure environment, as well as work under strict deadlines;
- Ability to work in shifts.