Technamin is an iGaming software provider using technology to develop unique, alternative solutions for online gaming businesses. The company benefits from having a diverse team of industry professionals and skilled individuals who work as a tight unit to create state-of-the-art products and solutions.
We are looking for a Junior Compliance Specialist who will ensure that the company complies with its outside regulatory and licensing requirements as well as the company’s internal policies.
- Conducting research on different compliance issues & find possible solutions
- Exploring iGaming regulation for different jurisdictions
- Preparing applications and other required document packages to support license obtaining process from foreign licensing authorities
- Drafting & review company procedures
- Coordinating enforcement of compliance requirements by the Company
- Perform all other duties assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business management, international relations, linguistics, or a related field, expecting (last year of studies) or obtained
- Desire to start a career in the IT and iGaming industries
- Coordinating Company policy in Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing field
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Great organization, planning, and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail