- Apply technical and analytical skills to monitor dashboards/system logs & maintain Server and Network infrastructure;
- Ensure the relevant departments are informed of potential risks/service impacts in a timely manner;
- Execute Incident Management processes to track, document and resolve / warm handoff unresolved issues to escalation channels;
- Analyze change impacts on IT systems and applications to avoid or reduce unplanned downtime and degradation;
- Monitor backup process, system logs, security logs and report suspicious activity to direct supervisor;
- Respond to Network and Service events, open and assign trouble tickets when needed;
- Interact with the engineering team and other stakeholders to resolve necessary issues.
- Knowledge of Linux Server system;
- Knowledge of controls and risk management procedures;
- Knowledge of Network structure;
- Knowledge in any scripting language will be a plus;
- Time management, communication and multi-tasking skills;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.