The employee is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading multiple projects.
- Ensure clear project definition, objectives and deliverables
- Manage expectations from customers, internal stakeholders and track the process
- Create schedules and collect documents to orient and guide projects and outcomes
- Gather a comprehensive requirements list and track each through the project lifecycle
- Execute the plan, take corrective actions where necessary
- Monitor and report progress to all stakeholders
- Escalate issues to solve them before they turn into blockers
- Provide meeting support and administration services
- Communicate with ststafsyakeholders about scheduling, staffing and technical requirements.
- University degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Self-starter mentality and strong work ethic
- Creative and innovative personality
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc) is preferable.