“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Junior Quality Engineer”.
- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria based on requirements documentation
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Identify, document and track application defects found during testing
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed
- Exposure to software testing and quality assurance practices
- Perform manual/automated testing on web and mobile devices
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field or equivalent
- At least 1 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role, ideally working within a mobile app environment
- Experience in development of test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Robotium, Espresso etc.)
- Experience in Jira and Zephyr is a big plus
- Familiarity with the SDLC, preferably in an Agile environment
- Ability to operate comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
- Passion for mobile technologies and video editing
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English.