At Armenian Code Academy (ACA), we are providing high-quality and demand-driven tech education for everyone: both for aspiring software engineers and engineering professionals who are interested in expanding their horizons in various disciplines of the field.
ACA grows with major speed and is in need of talented software engineers, willing to elevate the level of software engineering in Armenia. Now we are looking for a Junior React Developer for internal learning management systems development and ACA JS courses students guidance.
What you will gain from ACA:
Unique experience of developing edtech applications,
Teaching experience at the leading tech education company in Armenia
Recognition and acknowledgement amongst future software engineering leaders in the country
Shaping a more constructed knowledge of your professional field area
Working with and getting support from our professional tutors
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate the edtech software products implementation,
- Create new applications with an experienced Tech Lead mentorship,
- Guide ACA JS students on a daily basis (up to 50% of the workday),
- Assign, check and review weekly homeworks of the students.
What do we expect from a Junior React Developer?
- At least 6 months of hands-on software engineering experience,
- Willingness to share their knowledge with ACA students,
- Eagerness to learn new technologies,
- Readiness to work closely with the mentor,
- Curiosity and desire to find answers to all students’ questions