- Identifying and monitoring different types of fraud
- Understanding player behavior with the intention of identifying possible fraud activities
- Creating customer profiling and segmentation
- Investigate and classify fraudulent users to avoid high-risk scenarios.
- Communicating fraud cases with other departments to resolve issues as soon as possible
- Keeping up to date with new fraud methods and ways to prevent them in the industry
- If fraud occurs, perform analysis and suggest appropriate product enhancements
- Cooperate directly with platform developers and account managers.
- Coordinate, analyze and optimize online game products.
- Control large payouts to the players by assuring that all turnover requirements are met.
- Calculate cashback and bonuses.
- Improve processes/procedures related to fraud and withdrawal processing.
- Correct errors caused by software and/or human factor
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics or other relevant field, technical background is preferable.
- Willingness to work on 24/7 shifts
- Work experience in relevant field will be a big plus.
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian, English, German, French languages.
- Knowledge of KYC procedures and AML measures will be a plus.
- Advanced computer user.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Passion, drive and motivation to learn new things.