Altacode is looking for Junior Technical Content Editors for a large rebranding project for an international client. You will work with a team of Technical Writers to ensure all required documents are rebranded and updated with the appropriate company branding and information. This position mainly consists of formatting text, headers, footers, cover pages, and scanning the documents to replace terminology, web links, addresses, trademarks, disclaimers, etc. There will be minimal content creation.
Both full-time and part-time schedules for the 1-year contract will be offered. Junior specialists, as well as bachelors in their last years of study, are encouraged to apply.
- Carry out rebranding and editing tasks on the following documents:
- Data Sheets
- User Guides
- Installation Manuals
- Deployment Guides
- Release Notes
- Re-structure and format content to maintain consistency
- Follow the established rebranding workflow and adhere to style guides and templates
- Attend regular status meetings
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Great teamwork skills but also able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- An eye for detail and attention to technical accuracy
- Solid knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop or any other image editing tools, such as Paint.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel