“Circa” is looking for a “Junior/Mid Manual QA Engineer”.
- Ensure test plans, thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases;
- Plan, schedule and perform manual software tests;
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components;
- Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results;
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both communication and technical level;
- At least 1 year of experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in testing high performance systems is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of system development life cycle, methodology and testing;
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Experience in SQL databases and queries is a big plus;
- Experience in using different testing tools is a plus ;
- Experience in automation is a plus.