Job responsibilities are divided into two main performance objectives:
- To ensure the legal framework related to the fields of the Ministry’s operation.
- To support, develop and create a solid foundation for the cooperation between and within the teams.
The first objective is: To ensure the legal framework related to the fields of the Ministry’s operation.
- Develop, implement, plan and improve strategic reform programs related to the fields of the Ministry’s operation;
- Implement the drafting of legal acts related to the spheres of the Ministry’s operation;
- Ensure proper systematic submission of proposals on the improvement of legislation for the areas of the Ministry’s operation;
- Provide consultancy on the legislation of labor, civil and other areas;
- Participate in the development of legal management systems, make appropriate recommendations to prevent violations of legal guidelines and domestic policy;
- Regularly review legal procedures, reports, etc., and use effective risk management methods for identifying discrepancies;
- Implement preparatory work of the international agreements of the RA, draft memorandums, agreements and protocols of the areas of the Ministry’s operation.
The second objective is: To support, develop and create a solid foundation for the cooperation between and within the teams.
- Contribute to the submission processes of suggestions by employees;
- If necessary, assist and monitor the work of colleagues for identifying and solving problems at the workplace;
- If required, organize appropriate training and development programs;
- Contribute to the cooperative and structured work of the interconnected work-cycles.
- Higher education in Law;
- 4 years of working experience in the related field;
- 3+ years of experience in public services will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in management will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to communicate fluently in Armenian, English and Russian;
- Ability to make decisions in difficult situations;
- Ability to solve problems quickly;
- Negotiation skills;
- Public speaking skills.