- Design, implement and maintain Java web applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Lead the technical delivery of entire application
- Collaborate across the entire team to deliver high-quality results
- Be responsible for coaching and mentoring
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices
- Own the technical design, implementation and quality engineering of our full stack application
- Participate in constant collaboration with teammates in the form of technical discussion, code reviews and pull requests prior to commit
- Perform requirement analyses
- Learn from your teammates and make sure they learn from you
- Code reviews
- Stay up-to-date on newly emerging technologies.
- Have fun!
- 5+ years experience of Java development.
- Extensive hands-on experience with enterprise java frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, and Spring Cloud
- Experience of leading teams of software developers
- Proficient knowledge in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Strong knowledge with creating and consuming REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of desing patterns
- Experience with CI / CD concepts and practices. - Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid understanding of RDMS
- Experience of working with AWS is a big plus
- Experience with source control tools, specifically distributed source control tools such as git
- Willingness to learn and constantly develop your skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
- Attention to details is very important to us
AOByte LLC is an IT startup.