“Krisp” is looking for a “Lead Product Designer”.
- Design clean and functional experiences for the new product features on our roadmap
- Test the design prototypes with the users, learn from them and perfect the designs
- Craft microcopy that is easy to understand, short and to the point
- Identify the bottlenecks in our current product flows (onboarding, upgrade etc) and drive the initiatives to improve them
- Facilitate ideation workshops, gather and test ideas rapidly, using A/B tests, user interviews, surveys and other quantitative and qualitative techniques as needed and mentor the team on how to do that
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work and full responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
- Participate in user research to gather and evaluate user requirements
- Plan and design intuitive information architecture, craft accurate messaging and undertones dictated by the project
- Work closely with the product management, marketing and engineering teams to help make Krisp feel like a delightful continuum across every touchpoint.
- 7+ years years of experience in a similar role at consumer-focused design-centric product companies; experience designing for multiple platforms is a plus
- Experience designing stunning consumer apps using skills at interaction and visual design; bonus skills include motion design (sharing a portfolio is a plus)
- Outstanding communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. Also instrumental is the ability to speak confidently to your own design work and convince others of your reasoning
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Being customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights, aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Natural curiosity and openness for designing to learn, courage to make mistakes and learn from them.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.