- Analyze the Bank’s financial results in general and by specific functions and business directions,
- Prepare the annual financial plan and the monthly/quarterly financial plan performances.
- Calculate the Bank’s financial results and disclose to the international financial organizations within the scope of commitments assumed towards the latter,
- Identify the Bank’s competitive advantages, research new segments and make recommendations for enhancement of the Bank’s market position,
- Analyze the competitive environment and estimate its impact on the Bank’s business,
- Participate in the process of development of services offered by the Bank,
- Participate in the development of the Bank’s strategic plan,
- Perform other functions set under the internal regulations of the Bank.
- University or professional education
- At least 2-year work experience in the Banking sector
- Knowledge of Banking accounting
- Knowledge of MS Office and Armenian Software
- Efficient communication skills
- Willingness and ability to self improve
- Decision making skills under pressure
- Productive team work ability
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
About Converse Bank CJSC
Converse Bank CJSC is a 20-year-old Bank, which offers various services for individual and legal entities. For further information, please visit the website: http://conversebank.am/ .