Converse Bank is seeking a leading specialist, who will join the Seized Assets Sales Unit, and who will effectively arrange Seized Assets Sales process.
- Negotiate with customers to collect the bad loans and unexecuted payments;
- Prepare and submit reports;
- Attend the meetings of the Committee for Non-Performing Assets Recovery as needed and submit appropriate recommendations;
- Present the Bank's interests at the Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service (JACES) of the RA Ministry of Justice (RA MOJ), in government agencies and public notary offices;
- Control over execution of the claims/ suits under the management of the Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service (JACES) of the RA Ministry of Justice (RA MOJ) and take part in the actions;
- Control the auctions organized at the Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service (JACES) of the RA Ministry of Justice (RA MOJ);
- Check the availability and the condition of the properties put up for sale;
- Conduct negotiations with the NPL borrowers to collect the problematic assets;
- Supervise the implementation of concession agreements with the non-performing borrowers;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head of CCRD (Credit Collections and Recovery Division) and direct manager;
- Perform other functions related to the Seized Assets Sales Unit.
- Higher legal education;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenia, English and Russian languages;
- Multiple tasks performance, prioritization and efficient time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Teamwork abilities;
- Knowledge of Armenian Software;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
About Converse Bank CJSC
Converse Bank CJSC is a 20-year-old Bank, which offers various services for individual and legal entities. For further information, please visit the website: http://conversebank.am/ .