“Tumo Center for Creative Technologies” is looking for a “Learning Development Specialist in Stepanakert”.
- Assist students in their learning, ensuring success.
- Guide students in learning path design and skill selection.
- Facilitate learning activities.
- Ensure a positive atmosphere is created for learning.
- Be a part of a team, eager to address any issues or concerns.
- Document student progress and attendance and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
- Oversee students during workshop and projects, assist in technical and administrative issues.
- Promote self-learning, out-of-box thinking and self-determination among students.
- Develop meaningful and respectful relationships with students, parents and coworkers.
- Be inspirational for students and lead by example.
- Foster teamwork and innovative learning process.
- Establish clear goals for students and reinforce positive behaviors.
- Help in assessing new or existing activities of learning path.
- Organizational skills to work simultaneously on different tasks.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of English will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, multi-profile environment.
- Ability to work with teenagers.
- Applicants living in Artsakh will be given priority, due to cultural and transportation issues.
About Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org