- Serves as a technical point-of-contact for the Digital Services & Support Learning Experience Business Manager to ensure successful deployment of learning technologies.
- Evaluate Thought Industries functionality and processes to offer efficient, high quality, and scalable solution that support business requirements.
- Investigates LXP functional capabilities and creates Proof of Concept (POC) examples in order to advise the NI stakeholders on how to the platform can align to business strategy requirements
- Documents requirements for integration with NI systems and other related platforms and coordinates with NI and/or external implementation teams to facilitate development efforts.
- Support, configure, and administer the technical components of the Thought Industries platform technology and facilitate the resolution of existing released system related issues.
- Build a holistic view of interdependent system/platform technologies for increased innovation with the Thought Industries Platform.
- Diagnose, research, and resolve related multi-system problems.
- Partner with DSS Learning Experience Business Manager to anticipate, identify and prioritize technical learning needs.
- Consult on the impact of technology updates to existing curriculum.
- BS in Information Technology, Business or related field
- Demonstrated experience with administration of web-based technology solutions including configuration based functionality and customization with html, css, and other common web technologies.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of how technology can enable impactful and effortless learning experiences.
- Demonstrated experience with web-based content and collaboration tools.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service.
- Demonstrated experience working with various internal teams (including technical) to execute on requirements, surface and mitigate risks to delivery, and develop processes and tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of instructional design processes and tools is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for systems-thinking, evaluating events in a larger context, and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and project teams and deliver tasks on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of architecture, UI and related configuration for web-based applications – direct experience with online learning platforms is preferred but not required
- Strong background in unit, system, and user acceptance testing and issue tracking and resolution
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and project delivery
- Experience with basic data migration concepts
About National Instruments AM LLC
National Instruments (NI) is a high-tech company that develops computer-based products for test, measurement and automation applications. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, please visit: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.ni.com