Renco Armestate is looking for a Lifting Supervisor to plan, coordinate and supervise all the lifting operations for one of Company’s projects in Armenia, with the possibility of working abroad after a while.
- Set up the lifting plan and carry out all, included lifting erections;
- Perform daily inspection on all cranes used in the project;
- Participate in the meetings on Lifting Operations;
- Complete the daily work allocation sheets;
- Responsible for safety risk assessments;
- Perform the team Tool Box Talk to the operators.
- Good knowledge of legislation on lifting operations;
- Knowledge of different types of rigging methods and selection of different types of lifting gears for any special needs;
- Experience in heavy lifting objects;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Capacity to work independently and organize the local resources;
- Strong experience in dealing with technical documentation;
- Fluency in English language;
- Ability to travel abroad.