“SoftConstruct LLC” is looking for a “Live Casino Shift Manager”.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of live support, live dealers and technical specialists.
- Develop a reporting framework for Live Casino product performance and new releases and maintain reporting responsibilities on weekly and monthly bases․
- Maintain company operating standards and demonstrate professionalism that reflects our brand and company values․
- Responsible for activities related to implementation, operation, support, and enhancement of casino systems and ensuring the successful delivery of the casino product in all current and future licensed jurisdictions.
- Identify, escalate and manage resolution of issues on all casino services and software.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in the gaming industry, with advanced knowledge of Live Casino online gaming regulations, industry trends, best practices, and applicable laws regarding online gaming.
- Strong competency in managing, challenging and motivating highly skilled team members.
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian.