Under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager and the overall supervision of the Team Leader, the incumbent will be responsible for the safe transportation of the project staff and visitors, as well as the regular maintenance of the office vehicles and logistical duties.
This position is based in the project office in Gyumri with frequent trips to Shirak marz (province) communities.
- Provide driving services upon request (including overnight stays as required);
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule/requests;
- Be responsible for the day-to-day repair/maintenance and cleanliness of office car(s);
- Keep the car logbook;
- Deliver and collect mail, documents and other items;
- Pick up and drop off staff and visitors at the airport;
- Support the office with carrying out daily logistical tasks (customs clearance, etc.);
- Maintain office supplies stock and place orders;
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the organization of events, meetings, seminars, round tables, conferences and site visits;
- Support Finance and Administration Manager in planning and executing emergency procedures for office and staff safety and health;
- Make travel arrangements, including arranging cost-effective travel connections, hotel reservations, local transportation and insurance;
- Maintain passenger confidence by keeping information strictly confidential;
- Carry out any other office work or assignments, as required by the supervisor.
- Secondary technical education or equivalent;
- Valid driving license, minimum category B/ C;
- At least 5 years of professional safe driving experience with awareness of security issues; experience in the international organization will be regarded as an advantage;
- Demonstrated skills in driving with 4WD vehicles also under difficult road/weather conditions;
- Skills in minor vehicle- and equipment repair;
- At least 3 years of experience with manual gearbox;
- Good command of English; knowledge of German and/or Russian language is an asset;
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Flexibility to adjust working hours to actual workload, as required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Capacity to work under pressure and availability to travel;
- Absolutely reliable and punctual;
- Courtesy, tact and the ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity.