People in Need is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person for a Logistics and Procurement Assistant position.
The Logistics and Procurement Assistant is responsible for:
- Transports and hotels: arrange transportation and hotels for staff and PIN visitors in/ around EVN in an economic and efficient way;
- Organize venue for events, refreshment for meetings, other necessary logistics arrangements;
- Fleet management: coordinate logbooks for project cars and on-call drivers, taxi (EVN based) on a monthly basis;
- Translation and interpretation (English/ Armenian): provide support in translation related needs through the pool of outsourced translators;
- Arrange accommodation for regional staff and PIN visitors in Yerevan;
- Regularly update list of contacts database;
- Provide new employees with all necessary goods according to PIN new employee checklist;
- Follow up the Yerevan office related maintenance and upkeep. Liaise with the landlord, water and/ or electricity supply companies for ensuring the normal working conditions for PIN staff;
- Follow up the regular procurement of office consumables;
- Perform other ongoing and incidental job-related tasks assigned by the Country Director, Procurement and Logistics Manager.
- Participate and assist project staff with purchases of goods and services according to PIN and donor rules, provide assistance in collecting of the biddings/ quotations.
Other overhead support to PIN team
- Provide administrative support to project staff as assigned by the Country Director, Procurement and Logistics Manager;
- Provide administrative office assistance (including filing, drafting correspondence, financial documentation);
- Support with research activities assigned by the Line Manager;
- Support with social media pages.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a relevant field;
- PC proficiency (Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint); social media skills are an advantage;
- Fluency in Armenia and English languages (listening, reading, writing and speaking); good knowledge of Russian language; fluency in Russian language will be an advantage;
- Working experience in NGO field will be a plus;
- Attention to detail and ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Trustworthy and reliable person;
- Ability to plan own tasks, and time management skills;
- Good communication (spoken and written) skills, including ability to explain and present complex information and prepare written documents;
- Teamwork skills: good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.