Cargo LLC is seeking a Logistics Manager to organize cargo transportation in the USA. It’s an office job, suitable for permanent job seekers and students. The Office is located in Kentron community, good and comfortable working conditions are guaranteed.
- Identify cargo information on the information platform and arrange free truck loads;
- Develop weekly truck routing plans;
- Collect/ consolidate data on "Less than truckload" freight shipping (LTL) and organize loads in appropriate directions;
- Manage several loads at the same time;
- Control truck routing and scheduling ensuring close communication with freight brokers and drivers, track and update shipment status to freight brokers;
- Responsible for tactful and intelligent negotiation of rates and services;
- Provide excellent customer service to brokers.
The Company is seeking a determined team player easily adapting to dynamic environment with the following requirements:
- Higher education;
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Good knowledge of spoken English language without notable grammatical mistakes;
- Customer oriented skills and integrity;
- Analytical and quick decision making skills;
- Negotiation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- General computer skills - proficiency in MS Office is a must;
- Work experience is a plus; previous experience in North American long-haul trucking is an asset.