“Magnus” is looking for a “Magnus Hub Coordinator”.
The first objective is to assist all online and offline activities of the HUB under the direct management of Magnus CEO and HUB Director.
- Plan, schedule and work closely with the selected speakers at the pre, during and post-event stages.
- Maintain and monitor Hub’s plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Manage the process of training preparation and regularly update participant databases, maintaining the confidentiality of personal data.
- Organize activities in the frames of Hub meetings, HR Diary webinars, career talks, trainings and related events, promoting and ensuring the active engagement of participants.
- Career talks
- Support in the organizational activities of Armenian IT community meetups (e.g. Android Manifest Armenia)
- Purpose and implement new creative ideas that would positively affect the Hub ac lead change.
The second objective is to promote Magnus Hub’s representation and enhance the community network.
- Develop the community by providing educational content, information on news and opportunities, as well as coaching.
- Research, brainstorm and propose new ideas, work towards bringing the best international practices and trends locally.
- Collect and analyze feedback from trainees to gauge satisfaction.
- Cooperate with universities to increase the visibility of events.
- Act as a connecting link between HR enthusiasts and the leading specialists of the local HR field.
- Ensure the dissemination of the HR-related news, articles and materials through relevant Hub channels: Magnus Newsletter, Medium, Armenianization articles, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English: majority of the tasks mentioned above require high-level English proficiency - both verbal and written.
- Strong communication skills: for maintaining a strong network with the HR community. Here you are expected to be tactful, considerate, and gracious in order to maintain a trustful reputation of both you and Magnus.
- Proven organizational skills and multitasking: for managing and organizing all the HR-related activities, short- and long-term events in the same period of time.
- Time management: you will need to keep the deadlines according to the initial schedules, ensuring any potential issues are addressed in a quick and timely manner.
- Inclined for long term collaboration: Your onboarding process will last at least 3 months, to be able to be fully engaged you need more. So this is not yours if you’re thinking about something short-term.