Global Internship Challenge
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
We offer graduates a unique opportunity to obtain a Global Internship!
Make It Bright 2021 is an exciting challenge that will bring together representatives from 32 countries. The lucky winners will receive 6-months Global internship with JTI and more other development opportunities!
The deadline for registration is May 31st
We do not ask you to promote our brands or products!
No participation fee or any other payment is required.
Enjoy every step of this amazing and unique adventure!
Join The Idea – Discover More!
The main objectives of our challenge are:
- To share with participants experiences that are valuable for their future professional development;
- To provide the participants with a program full of new challenges and opportunities;
- To offer participants professional support and an exciting business environment;
- To give the participants a chance to win global internship;
- Applicants must be 18-24 years of age and if they are currently studying, they will have to be enrolled in their last two years of studies upon submission of the registration application to the Challenge;
- Students attending a post-graduate course (e.g. doctorate program or MBA) cannot participate;
- Applicants should not yet have acquired more than two (2) years of full-time employment. Internships, apprenticeships, summer job experiences and self-employment do not account into full time employment;
- Applicants should have a high level of English and shall be able to understand, read, write and communicate in English without difficulties;
- Applicants should be creative and innovative.
About JTI Armenia CJSC
Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco business of Japan Tobacco, the world’s leading tobacco company. It operates in more than 120 countries world wide. The company manufactures and markets internationally recognized brands across th