EasyDMARC is currently looking for a Manual QA Engineer who is knowledgeable in writing and executing test cases to join our team and verify the software’s functionality. The ideal candidate understands software development well and knows different ways to test components in various scenarios.
EasyDMARC is building the world’s largest DMARC ecosystem. We are committed to ensuring businesses’ security in cyberspace. Our solution prevents data leakage, protects companies from financial loss, and email phishing attacks, averts customer loss, secures their email accounts, and prevents unauthorized use of domains. We are positively impacting the lives of thousands of our clients globally.
Individuals seeking employment at EasyDMARC are considered without prejudice to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or other characteristics protected under applicable laws.
- Participate in creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and cases
- Perform regression testing on new releases
- Write bug reports and update issues in appropriate tracking tools
- Researching and improving the product’s test coverage
- Work alongside engineering and design teams in product discussions
- 3+ years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience in Jira (or similar) systems
- Experience in TestRail (or similar) systems
- Experience with Chrome DevTools and other web-testing tools
- Knowledge of DNS management is a plus