Praemium RA is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join its development team. The incumbent will play a key role in expanding the Company’s manual testing capability, executing testing with the existing team members to ensure high-quality software is achieved across a suite of wealth management products. This role will suit either a recent high-quality graduate with testing experience or an experienced Manual QA Engineer who is seeking to build an IT career with one of Australia’s financial services companies working on complex projects. The incumbent will work with a product development team, including several existing software testers/ QA experts. He/ she is expected to expand his/ her horizons in his/ her understanding of software, financial services, investment management, security assessment and the secure software development life cycle.
- Provide test coverage of the Company's global file and data exchange platform;
- Perform the testing and assessment of the Company's in-house built software;
- Participate in preparing test plans;
- Prepare test scenarios;
- Prepare test environment to execute the test cases;
- Prepare lesson learnt documents from the previous project testing experience;
- Prepare suggestion documents to improve the quality of the application;
- Collaborate with the Agile/ Scrum teams to provide an input into test planning;
- Enhance the Company's continuous delivery and continuous integration capabilities;
- Log and manage defects through to resolution.
- Experience in the financial services industry is a definite plus;
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and SDLC;
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills;
- Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the development team;
- Exposure to the Microsoft .NET framework and Microsoft TFS or Asana is a plus;
- Good SQL server experience;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Strong initiative taking person with accountability and leadership qualities;
- Ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction; readiness to take responsibility for own actions; ability to keep commitments.
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and