Praemium RA LLC is looking for a Manual QA engineer.
- Provide test coverage of our global file and data exchange platform
- Perform the testing and assessment of the company's in-house built software;
- Participating in preparing Test Plans
- Preparing Test Scenarios
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience
- Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
- Collaborate with the Agile/ Scrum teams to provide an input into test planning;
- Enhance the company's continuous delivery and continuous integration capabilities;
- Log and manage defects through to resolution;
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and SDLC;
- Experience in testing DB and/or API and/or Frond-end.
- Experience in the financial services industry is a definite plus;
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills;
- Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the development team;
- Exposure to the Microsoft .NET framework and Microsoft TFS is a plus;
- Good SQL server experience;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Strong initiative taking person; accountability and leadership qualities.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and