InConcept Labs is a software consulting and development company primarily specialized in developing large enterprise projects, educational apps, and platforms having an aim to solve our customers’ business challenges by supporting their business growth and success.
Besides providing IT solutions we have recently launched our first Startup product; LiveBoard, an online cross-platform interactive whiteboard app, that allows users to sketch, draw, brainstorm, work and teach with the interactive whiteboard.
Now we welcome a detail and quality-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive Manual QA Engineer to join our engineering team of young and open-minded tech professionals where you will be working on truly interesting and challenging projects thus ensuring your further professional development together with us.
- Perform manual testing on mobile and web applications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Run different types of load and performance testings.
- Document and assess test results and defects, track and manage them.
- Perform API testing using Postman and/or other tools.
- Verify fixed defects and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software releases.
- Investigate and reproduce user-reported issues in different environments.
- Work closely with our development team to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Math, Physics or another similar background).
- 1+ years of experience in QA manual testing, ideally working within a mobile environment.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Basic knowledge of DataBases, HTTP protocol, and API testing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience in writing clear test cases and test plans.
- Familiarity with the SDLC, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Trello, JIRA would be a big plus.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude.
- Good written and verbal knowledge of English.