“Synergy International Systems Inc.” is looking for a “Manual QA Engineer”.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain QA test plans and cases;
- Test software at all levels;
- Perform manual testing;
- Responsible for the quality of product;
- Execute manual and automated test scripts;
- Close colaboration with Project Managers to clarify requirements and priorities;
- Improve testing processes and support collaboration among Prodject Manager, QA and Developer;
- Create and track issues in a bug tracking system;
- Contact with developers, if needed, and discuss testing aspects;
- Participate in the entire application development lifecycle - from design to release;
- Provide summary report about status of the project;
- Be able to adapt to and quickly learn any other testing tool.
- Proven 2 plus year experience of end-to-end manual testing web based application software;
- Thorough understanding of development and testing life cycles, practices and tools;
- Knowledge of a bug tracking system (JIRA);
- Experience analyzing stories or requirements to create effective scenarios;
- Experience in executing test plans and test cases, Gherkin language is a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus;
- Experience in working with version control systems (e.g. Git) is a plus;
- Familiarity with open source testing tools (Selenium Webdriver, Protractor);
- Experience in working with Postman is plus;
- Working with databases is a plus;
- Experience in using CI tools (Jenkins) is a plus.
About Synergy International Systems Inc.
Synergy Armenia is a fast growing IT company specializing in monitoring and evaluation, aid coordination, court case management systems bolstering rule of law and judicial reform, public financial management, disaster relief and reconstruction, education