Equiti AM is looking for a Manual Tester with at least 1 year of commercial manual web testing experience to join a global and rapidly expanding FX brokerage provider with offices across the globe. He/ she will play a significant role in the Company’s continuous delivery of mission-critical projects, being a part of a dynamic global development team. Reporting to the QA lead, he/ she will work alongside with a growing QA team, focusing on the manual aspect of the testing and at the same time developing his/ her automated testing skill set. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitable and ambitious individual to grow and develop the career as the team grows.
- Perform testing of new features and bugfixes;
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional, design specifications and requirements;
- Perform manual regression testing on new releases when required;
- Participate in the creation and supporting of test plans and scenarios.
- Strong manual testing skills of Websites and Web based/ Mobile applications in multiple browsers;
- Working experience and understanding of bug tracking systems;
- Basic or intermediate command of SQL;
- Ability to write test plans;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Experience and/ or understanding of trading;
- Understanding/ previous experience working with CRM;
- Experience working in Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Scripting ability – VB Script, Python, etc.;
- Experience with automated test tools.