- Build metric dashboards, and bring in tools to bring consistency to various QA and projects
- Interact with the project team to ensure deliverables, as well as adhere to the quality standards that our customers expect by using QA best practices
- Additionally, effectively communicate technical and non technical terms to determine test scope and acceptance criteria
- Create test plans and test cases for upcoming releases
- Partner with software development, product, and the QA team to identify the components of the system to be automated based on both business priority and benefit of automated testing
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting
- 3+ years of relevant experience testing web and mobile applications in the software development industry.
- 1+ years of working knowledge with at least one of the following RDBMS: MSSQL, MySql
- 1+ years of relevant experience testing APIs using tools such as Postman
- Basic understanding of QA methodology and best practices.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Ability to rapidly learn third party development/QA tools.