Implement ongoing market surveillance;
• Supervise ongoing compliance with requirements set forth by law, regulations and other legal acts, participate in audits, investigate suspicious or infringing cases;
• Submit a request for explanations, information, and/or documents from representatives of supervised entities regarding disclosure of suspicious information, suspicious transactions or applications, and violations;
• Submit proposal about initiating disciplinary proceedings, abstention, preventive or other measures against supervised entities, in case of violation or suspicion of a violation;
• Providing advice and/or guidance to supervised entities or other stakeholders on market surveillance;
• Examine opportunities for improving market surveillance mechanisms, prepare and submit appropriate proposal (document) to the Head of the Market Surveillance Service, if necessary;
• Prepare reports on the activities of the Market Surveillance Service.
- Higher education in Finance or Law;
- Knowledge of securities and market of securities;
- At least one year of similar working experience in Finance or Law;
- Availability of professional qualification of the Operator's Surveillance Service or obtain a qualification within a maximum of three months after getting the position;
- Effective teamwork and time management skills;
- Ability to react and resolve problems;
- Analytical and agile thinking;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Armenia language;
- Good knowledge of English, Russian languages is preferred.