Armenian branch of MONT Group of Companies – one of the largest software distributors in Russia and CIS countries – is looking for a Marketing, Communications, and Events Manager to join our team of true professionals who love what they do, never get bored of learning and are great team players.
The role requires strong knowledge of various marketing techniques needed for developing and implementing marketing strategies to achieve sales and profit objectives under the direction of the Company CEO. It requires close alignment with our sales team.
The candidate we are looking for must be a dynamic, creative, positive and self-motivated person with exceptional communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with varying degrees of difficulty, deadlines and detail, with well-developed organizational skills and experience in event management.
- Leading the process of strategic marketing planning closely cooperating with all respective working groups; setting objectives for effective lead generation,
- Analyzing market, competitive and business factors that might affect the company, identifying market opportunities and threats,
- Analyzing marketing and communications programs to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness, deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution,
- Participating in the marketing budget development on a quarterly and annually bases, leading budget management,
- Planning and implementing results focused digital marketing campaigns, including SMM, SEO and SEM.
- Maintaining social media presence across digital channels (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Analyzing data to define and reach target audiences,
- Preparing written materials including some marketing copy, business communications, reports and presentation scripts; producing engaging content for the company website and social media channels
- Planning and executing organization of conferences, meetings, seminars, and other events
- Coordinating on-site arrangements for all meetings and events; managing on-site production
- Preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to the Company CEO for each event project, keeping track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Closing out all events as required including internal and external reporting systems.
- Maintaining and updating databases, including contact management system mailing lists
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Other general duties as determined by the Company CEO.
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience in IT marketing is an advantage
- CRM experience is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail particularly in proofreading marketing documents
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral Armenian, Russian and English language skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Term: Full - time
- Salary+ Bonuses
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Ability to travel internationally
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Performance and results evaluation are carried out based on KPI.