Sportion AM is looking for a Marketing Executive.
- Communicate to the rest of the marketing team about new innovations and how they can be used to improve marketing efforts in different market segments.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis.
- Perform reviews on players’ life cycle.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of marketing campaign materials in support of integrated corporate marketing and communication goals.
- Work with the in-house design team and relevant departments to produce marketing materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Write and edit copy for the assigned product, reflecting key messages, features and benefits.
- Maintain current website and perform regular reviews of the website to ensure content accuracy, timeliness and relevance.
- Contribute to promotions and email planning sessions.
- Execute marketing initiatives and branding across different English-speaking player segments.
- Assist in developing and implementing online activities for market acquisition and retention.
- Coordinate with other related departments on player issues.
- Provide support for other areas of marketing as needed.v
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles
- Creative and Innovative
- Good project management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and flexible hours when needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Communications or equivalent
- Required language(s): English
- Work experience: at least 1 year work experience in any communications or marketing field
- Fresh graduates or entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply